Strategies to Help My Toddler or Preschooler Transition into Preschool, a New Classroom, Between Activities & in New Environments
Being a young child isn’t easy sometimes. It can seem like kids have a great life – they don’t have to work, can play and create imaginary friends all day, and they have families who dote on them. But, as we become adults, we often forget some of the fears we had when we were children. It can be scary for kids to move from one milestone to the next. While some children embrace the excitement and the challenge, it’s common for many of them to be nervous when facing transitions. Let’s look at some common transitions your child will have to deal with and what you can do to ease their stress levels.
This E-Book/E-Guide will provide information about the following:
- What Are Transitions?
- How to Help My Child Transition Between Activities at Home
- How to Help my Child Transition for Bedtime
- How to Help My Child Transition into Preschool/Daycare for the First Time
- Helping Your Child Transition to a New Classroom & New Teacher
- How to Help Your Child Transition from Preschool to Kindergarten
- How to Help Your Child Transition to New Activities
- Transitions Aren’t Easy, But They Are a Part of Life
This is a MUST HAVE e-book for your parenting toolbox. (E-Book Download – 24 Pages)